Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Canon Captures Pictures Perfect

ASSI - I am an avid picture taker, I love capturing moments, and I was a firm believer in creating a Kodak moment. However, Kodak does not mark the moment or even capture an image better than the Canon PowerShot SD900 digital camera with 10.0 Mega pixels, which I thought was a big deal until I learned means big print, which is a big deal if you are making posters. The 3x Optical zoom capability is great, I like the fact that I can stand across the room, and take a focused picture with limited grains; however, the 1600 ISO helps to reduce image blur, the images appear blurry on the LCD, but once you press the button a focused picture appears. The pure titanium finish provides extra protection for durability, and the SD900 has sleek curves and slim enough to fit your purse or pocket. The only real problem that I have experienced is with the low-light shooting capability, it does not appear to work adequately. I also dislike that there is no internal memory for the camera. I do like that 2.5 LCD monitor, the print share button, and the high resolution for movies. I have yet to master all of the features of the Powershot, reading is fundamental, but the mere fact I can capture an image of sand crab and see each grain of sand demonstrates the camera has quality features to ensure perfect pictures. I compare the images captured using the Canon SD900 is equivalent to High Definition television, the camera sees and captures, even the finest hair on the barest leg. You treat yourself to the Canon SD900 not a friend or child under twenty-one. As I see it the Canon Powershot SD900 is worth 3. 5 blinks.


ASHI – I have limited experience with the Canon SD900; however, the ten megapixels is a great feature, it makes bad pictures look great. It is small and sleek, light but durable enough to fit into your shirt or pant pocket. Pictures download to PC or laptop via USB cable without any problems. The video quality is great but uses a lot of memory to capturing moving images. I dislike that it does not have an internal memory; if you do not have a memory card or your memory card is full you are out of luck. I believe a printing docking station can be purchased for this camera, which would make it more attractive for me; however, I see it as a good purchase and give it 4.5 eye balls.



No comments: