Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Problematic Bagless Dirt Cup

ASSI - The Hoover Wind Tunnel + Cyclone vacuum cleaner is bagless, has a Hepa filter that is supposed to remove up to 99.97% of airborne particles, and the cyclone feature represents continuous suction. I like the look, color, design and cord reel, but it is a heavy vacuum. I thought a bagless feature was a good design until I attempted to empty the contents. I shook, shook, and shook the dirt cup. The contents came out a little at-a-time and I stuck my finger in a side hole eight times to retrieve the remaining dirt. My slacks were dusty, my frustration level was high, and I was displeased that the contents did not empty with ease. I am hopeful that the Hepa and secondary filter are less problems to clean. The Hoover Wind Tunnel + Cyclone vacuum cleaner was effortless to assemble all you need is a phillips screw driver. The best time to purchase a vacuum cleaner is April and May. I decided on the Hoover vacuum cleaner January, and it went on sale in April for twenty dollars off the retail price. As I see it, I purchased the vacuum with all the features that I wanted, and at the price I wanted to pay, but overall I give the Hoover Wind Tunnel + Cyclone 3.0 blinks.

No comments: