Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Facial Cleansers by Earth Science

ASSI - I am always looking for an inexpensive facial cleanser that works well for my skin type. I stumbled on Earth Science facial cleanser at my local Whole Foods Store. The cleanser is light and produces little to no lather but removes all my make up in one wash. According to the makers the products a: Gentle, deep-cleansing, soap-free foaming gel for normal, combination or oil-prone skin types. Herbal extracts and mild coconut derived cleansers combine to clean skin without disturbing the moisture and pH balance. Contains hyaluronic acid to prevent over-drying and lavender to help normalize oily skin. Rich lather rinses clean. Hypo-allergenic. Follow with Clarifying Herbal Astingent. pH 5.5 The facial cleanser retails for $8.50. I prefer to use witch hazel as a toner it works just as good or even better and contains the same ingredients has the cosmetic toners. I like the moisturizer it is thick and a little goes a long way but I have a tendency to squeeze out way more than I need, which causes me to apply more than needed and takes a minute or two to rub into my face. I have made several attempts to put the excess back into the container sometimes I am successful but most of the time, I simply rub the extra under my chin and into my neck. Earth Science claims the Almond-Aloe moisturize does the following: Moisturize, nourish and protect your skin. This ultra-light, ultra-rich lotion combines the benefits of beta-liposomes (nature's most effective skin softeners, soothers, and moisturizers) with herbal emollients and anti-oxidants to help protect skin from premature aging and wrinkling. Apply as needed to face, neck and hands. Lightly scented. pH 5.0 The moisturizer retails for $9.50. As I see it, I have normal to dry skin but purchased the 100% oil free for normal to oily skin and my face does not dry out or nor is it too oily; therefore, Earth Science cosmetics are worth trying. I give the facial cleanser and moisturizer 3 blinks.

No comments: