Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Make-up Your Face with Eyes, Lips and Face

ASSI - I received an email with a promotion that now seems bogus but the featured cosmetics were selling for $1.00 for Eye Shadow, Lip Stick, Blush, Bronzer, Lip Gloss, Mascara, and Lashes to name a few of the items available for purchase. According to the email Nordstroms purchased the Eye, Lips, and Face cosmetic line and was in the process of redoing the packaging but needed to sale all of the existing product. Since receiving the product, about two weeks ago, I used the cream, eye shadow a duo Black and Smoke Gray set, which I am unfamiliar with using, and without the right applicator it can be rather messy. Blending is definitely the key to using and wearing cream eye shadow. I also purchased the twelve brush set that came with one sponge applicator that wasn't that effective, the sponge actually came apart from the handle. I really like the powder eye shadow it compliments my skin tone and comes in a variety of single shades, duo compacts, and four shade compacts with applicator included. I compare it to M.A.C. Cosmetics the longer you have it on the better it looks on you. I am looking forward to using the lip stick and gloss when my current lip gloss runs-out. As I see Eyes, Lips, and Face has soft tones that will enhance your beauty instead of making your face shout; however, if prefer your make-up to scream instead of whispering the cream products will work best for you. I give Eyes, Lips, and Face 3.5 blinks

No comments: