Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Twice Daily Facial Cleanser

ASSI – In an effort to find a facial cleanser that my face is pleased with has been an arduous task, a search I will continue until I find the right cleanser and moisturizer for my skin type. Currently I am using Jason Fragrance Free Twice Daily Facial Cleanser that has the consistency of lotion, which concerned me, I am still look at the bottle to ensure it does not say facial moisture rise. It is lighter, foam free, and a little goes a long way. My face looks good, feels fresh, and I am hopeful that it is actually clean. Facial cleansers that lather make me feel like I am getting a deep cleansing. My local Whole Foods store was out of the Facial Moisturize; therefore, I am unable to report on it. The facial cleanser sales for $7.20 and I was told the moisturizer is the same price.

According to Sprig.com:
This gentle cleanser sweeps away makeup, dirt and oil without stripping skin of its natural oils. It's great for anyone with sensitive skin, or those who are just aiming to avoid fragranced-products.

Sprigs also make the following claim:
Jason's fragrance-free products are sulfate, paraben, and phthalate-free and are never tested on animals. They're also made with plenty of botanical extracts. As I see it without make-up to remove it seems to be doing the job; however, I wonder if it will remove all the make-up in one wash. I really feel like am applying lotion all over my face and rinsing it off. I give Jason Fragrance Fee Twice Daily Facial Moisturizer 3 blinks.

No comments: