Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Last Kiss by Jadakiss Debuts at #3 on the Billboard Charts

AHSI gives this album 4.5 eyeballs. This is the first great Hip Hop Album for 2009.

Tracks

1
Pain & Torture
2
Can’t Stop Me featuring Ayanna Irish
3
Who's Real featuring Swizz Beatz & OJ Da Juiceman
4
Grind Hard featuring Mary J. Blige
5
Something Else featuring Young Jeezy
6
One More Step featuring Styles P
7
Stress Ya
8
What If featuring Nas
9
Things I've Been Through
10
I Tried featuring Avery Storm
11
Rocking With The Best featuring Pharrell
12
Smoking Gun featuring Jazmine Sullivan
13
Cartel Gathering featuring Ghostface Killah & Raekwon
14
Come And Get Me featuring S.I. & Sheek Louch
15
By My Side featuring Ne-Yo
16
BONUS: Letter To B.I.G. featuring Faith Evans
17
BONUS: Something Else Remix featuring Young Jeezy, Snyp Life, Bully, AP, Boo Rossini & Blood Raw
18
BONUS: Death Wish featuring Lil' Wayne

No comments: