Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lil Kim Gets The Boot

ASSI - Say it isn't so...Lil Kim is no longer on the show! I couldn't believe it when I learned that Lil Kim was voted off of Dancing with The Stars. Why...Why didn't enough people vote for her? I must admit that I voted for her each time that I watched the show; however, my lack of commitment to tuning in every Monday night prevented me from voting after each show. Lil Kim was my choice and appeared to be the front runner, she was exceptional to me, and I looked forward to seeing her preparation footage that was just as entertaining. Kim will be missed from the show. The only reason I tuned in from time to time was to see her dance and dance she did. I am proud of her for taking on the challenge and given me reason to laugh, celebrate, and shed joyous tears. She received a standing ovation from me each time I watched the show. Good luck to Lil Kim with her future endeavours.

No comments: