Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 13, 2010

No More Giggling Nash

ASSI – Niecy Nash was voted off Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday’s elimination show. Watching her improve week to week and hearing her humors response to the varied questions asked was entertaining to me. Her giggly parts are no longer giggling for now but Nash will return for one final dance on the finale show. I feel badly for not voting but I simply forgot to watch Monday’s show. I made it a point to vote from my cell, home, and from my life partner’s cell. Each week, after she danced I placed my vote instead of waiting until after the show when everyone is attempting to call. The phone lines are opened immediately after the stars’ perform.

Nash often teased about being hungry and eating her share of burgers during her seven weeks on the show. According to Nash, she wanted to keep her wiggly and wobbly parts. Kelly Osborn and other contestants lost weight due to the grueling long rehearsals. Niecy made it a point not to follow in their footsteps. She often teased Kate Gosselin and Erin Andrews that they needed to eat, Nash would even it cookies after her performance, she was committed to giving her all, being funny, and maintaining her current weight. It seems she accomplished everything she wanted with the exception of winning the mirrored disco ball.

As I see it, if you want your favorite star to continue dancing and collecting a lucrative paycheck make sure you vote; otherwise, you impede their financial gain. I will admit it is fun to watch but in the end it is a job that pays well. According to the rumor mill, each star receives $200K initially, 20K or 50K each performance until voted off, and the winner receives 100K. I don’t blame them, I would do what it takes to secure your vote and live to dance anther day too. No worries for Nash who has two other paying gigs: Inside Edition and Clean House. Therefore, if you are a Niecy fan catch her on either show until her return to the finale show where she will dance one last time.

No comments: