Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Deep Cleansing with Nature's Gate

ASSI - I happened upon Nature’s Gate products in my local Whole Foods Market. The caption caught my attention: Deep cleansing foaming face wash with amino acid moisture complex. I also purchased the facial toner, which I could have done without. I normally use Witch Hazel as a toner. It is one of many ingredients in Nature’s Gate toner. I noticed that my face did maintain moisture minutes and hours prior to using toner. It really only takes one pump of cleanser to cleanse my face, and one squirt produces enough foam to provide a deep cleansing. Although the toner was a useless purchase, I really enjoy the cleanser and will probably try it again. As I see it Nature’s Gate Deep Cleansing facial cleanser is product that deserves a try. I give it 4 blinks.

No comments: