Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dryel Your Own Dry Cleaner

AHSI....How often do you put your clothes in the dry cleaners? Well, if you are like me, I put in an average of $50 worth of cloths in the dry cleaner's every two weeks. ASSI introduced me to this product and I have used this product for the last six months. It help me save money by allowing me an opportunity to dry clean my own clothes. It is also convenien, it only 20 to 25 minutes or the length of time your dryer takes to automatically stop. The strong odor from the chemicals used by the the cleaners are gone, and have been replaced with pleasant fragances plus your clothes are ready to wear upon removing from the dryer. AHSI gives this product a 3.5. It saves you time, money and a trip to your neighborhood cleaners to pick up and drop off clothes.

ASSI - Dryel stain solution has removed stains professional cleaners were unable to remove. Garments are returned with broken or missing buttons, small holes, or items are misplaced without any consequences to the cleaners. The cleaners protect themselves with disclaimers and blames, but rarely do they take responsiblity for any damages. However, when you use Dryel you become your own cleaners, you can remove stains and odor, but are the garments really clean. I want to believe that professional cleaners wash all garments in a special solution prior to pressing the garment, but since I have yet to witness the process. I hope that cleaners are providing more than a dry and press service. I was a big fan of Dryel when it first came on the market, after a few problems with stains, and wondering if my garments were clean. I went back to dry cleaning; however, it is expensive and too many of my clothes are returned damaged. Therefore, Dryel is an ideal product to have and try, especially if you are experiencing financial dificulty. As I see it Dryel receives 3 blinks.

No comments: