Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fanz T-Shirts for Females

ASSI - There are a number of casual T-shirts available on the market for ladies; however, few are designed to fit your shoulders and compliment your waist. I had the pleasure of wearing a Female Fanz T-shirts over the weekend, the 100% pima cotton fabric felt nice next to my skin, and normally I roll up the sleeves of traditional t-shirts due to the length and fit, but with the Female Fanz T-shirts all I had to do was put it on and go. Female Fanz T-shirts are available in Garnet, Purple, Blue, Grey, and White and are moderately priced at $18.00. Within thirty days you can purchase a Female Fanz T-shirts with a screen print design and three-quarter sleeves. As I See It t-shirts are a hit and miss, most are big and frumpy, ideal for lazy wear with a pair of jeans or active wear, to promote a cause or to merely make a fashion statement, but Female Fanz T-shirt are ideal for women who prefer larger t-shirts that fit in all the right places. I give the Female Fanz T-shirts 4 blinks.

No comments: