Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Scott Gertner's Sky Bar and Grill in Houston Texas

ASSI - We traveled to Houston, TX to visit with a friend over the Columbus Day Holiday. We had the pleasure of going to the "Skybar" that's located in the Penthouse level of an Office Building. The "Skybar" has three bars, two outdoor terraces, offers catered food, and features a live band and DJ who plays when the band breaks.

The band was excellent and the DJ kept the crowd on the dance floor, I danced so much that my sweat removed my make-up, there was a diverse group of people from age to race and everyone was having an enjoyable time. If you were out looking for a Sugar Daddy or Tender Roni, he was at the "Skybar", there were attractive to unattractive men, some folk were casually dressed while others dressed in advance for Sunday, and most of all the drinks were inexpensive compared to clubs in Washington, DC.

I had the pleasure of meeting two very nice people at the "Skybar" who hung out with us on Sunday when we Scott Gertner's Sports Bar, Buffalo Wings, and Tom Boats, we had such an exciting time that my visit to Houston will always be remembered. As I see it if and when you are in Houston you must plan to hang-out at Scott Gertner's "Skybar" or "Sports Bar" they are both worth looking into and stopping by for a good night out. I give the "Skybar" 4.5 blinks.

No comments: