Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dinner at the Factory

ASSI - A friend and I had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, it has been years since I have the pleasure of dining at our local Cheesecake Factory Restaurant, and although it has been years, the menu is still extensive. I thought the restaurant had a nice crowd considering the economic climate, I was quickly reminded that there use to be a 45 to 60 minute wait, which was one of the reasons I had not attempted to eat there for years. I dislike waiting to eat. My girlfriend new exactly what she was having, she actually had three options and did not open the menu, I was leaning toward a turkey burger, but my friend influenced my decision. After hearing my choice; she said, "you came all this way to have a burger, with all the choices on the menu?" "I am thinking about it," was my response. I ordered the "Chicken Madiera" that consists of Sauteed Chicken Breast Topped with Fresh Asparagus and Melted Mozzarella Cheese, Covered with Fresh Mushroom Madeira Sauce. Served with Mashed Potatoes. My girlfriend had the "Pasta Da Vinci" that consists of Sauteed Chicken, Mushrooms, Onions and Garlic in a Delicious Madeira Wine Sauce Tossed with Penne Pasta and Parmesan, and she was pleased that her meal plus tip was under $20.00. My contribution was more due to the glass of Wine that I enjoyed with my meal, I consumed everything but the Mashed Potatoes, and went without dessert. We both remembered that we had dessert at home. I neglected to take a picture of the "Chicken Madiera or the pasta dish, oops. I give the service and meal 3.5 blinks.

No comments: