Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lindemans A Favorable Blend

ASSI - As a wine connoisseur I am always searching for that perfect bottle of Red wine that contains a nice blend of grapes, but not too strong or too expensive. I stumbled on a bottle of Lindemans Cabernet Sauvignon at a local Liquor store that was priced at $10.99, I was skeptical about its taste, but was pleasantly surprised that it was smooth with little to no bite. According to Lindemans, their bins are made with fruit sourced from key grape-growing regions in Australia, which peeked my interest. Lindemans also claims that the 2006 condition was a relatively early vintage, with low rainfall and warm weather contributing to an early budburst and flowering. Mild to warm weather throughout summer helped the fruit to mature well and rains at harvest allowed fruit to ripen well with good varietal character. As I see it Lindemans is a nice Red wine to serve your dinner guest or to simply enjoy at the end of an evening. I give Lindemans' Cabernet Sauvignon 3 blinks.

No comments: