Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tasteless Peanut Butter


ASSI - Peanut Butter is a highly beneficial food for people with Blood Type "A." I generally purchase Jif or Skippy; however, I thought it would be good to try Smart Balance Omega peanut butter that contains no Trans Fat and Flax Oil an added benefit. I love peanut butter I can eat it for lunch and dinner, but has strayed away from it because I thought it was fattening until I learn it is actually good for me. As soon as I unpacked the groceries an put everything away, I set down and opened the peanut butter, the first thing I noticed was all the oil on top, so I tried best I could to stir the oil into the peanut butter, and then I put a spoon full in my mouth. It was terribly disgusting. My first thought was to spit it out, I decided to give it a chance by taking another chance, I swirled the spoon around the jar to work in the oil, and spoonful, and pulled out my spoon filled with peanut butter. I managed to eat all the peanut butter but could not deal with the taste. The jar remained closed for a month. Today I tried eating it again and just cannot deal with the lack of taste. Maybe when spread on bread with jelly or on a craker it might taste better, but alone it is down right taste like vomit. As I see it if you like peanut butter for the nutritional benefit or just because you like the taste do not recommend trying Smart Balance Omega unless you are uninterested in good tasting peanut butter. I give Smart Balance Omega peanut butter 1 blink.

No comments: