Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 11, 2008

$3 Bar Menu

ASSI - Phillip's Flagship Restaurant has more to offer than their signature Seafood Buffet. On my way home I phoned a friend to see what she up to and learned that she was sitting at Phillip's Flagship Restaurant at the bar with another friend. She convinced me to join them for a drink, the kicker was the $3 dollar drinks and appetizers. I made my way to Phillips and by the time I arrived, I was ready for a drink and a basket of offerings. I actually tried the house Red wine that wasn't too bad, but ended up consuming Strawberry Margaritas without salt. The glass is half the size of the regular drinks that cost $11.00 but when made without too much mix is worth every bit of $3.00. My one girlfriend is a beer connoisseur and will go anywhere for a cheap beer the other likes a well made Margarita with Grand Marnier and Patron, and is willing to pay top dollar for it. We also treated our stomachs to mini crab cakes, chicken strips, and french fries for $3 each. My stomach actually aches from downing three margaritas and an order of chicken strips and fries. The bartenders Sherlin and Tyrone were personable and attentive; however, Sherlin made the better drink. As I see it, if you work or live in the area Phillip's offers a good stop off place for a drink and a bite to eat for under $10.00. I give Happy Hour at Phillips 3 blinks.

No comments: