Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2007

He Prefers Nike - She Prefers New Balance

AHSI......Nike makes the best sneaker for everyone to wear. Not only do you have your choices of color, style, and sizes but you can go to http://nike.com and create your own shoe. If you are an athlete, you can choose between a jogging sneaker, pair of cleats or everyday walking shoe. For the basketball sneaker wearer, you can choose between a new pair or retro pair of Air Jordan's.
For the baseball lover you have Derrick Jeter collection and for the golfer you have the Tiger Wood's line. AHSI gives Nike 4.0 eyeballs.
ASSI - I jogged six miles five days a week for years, prior to discovering that I had metatarsal defs., gait abnormality, and neuromas in my right foot. I am forced to wear custom made Orthotics. The podiatrist recommended New Balance as one of the best sneakers for Orthotics because of removable insoles and sizes come in wide. Prior to requiring Orthotics I was into Nike and Reebok and honestly I thought they offered the best fit and look that I wanted. I simply passed on New Balance because there inexpensive. The combination of the Orthotic and sneaker is ideal for a comfortable fit. I practically live in my new balance, I regret that a solid Blue, Green, Tan, and patent leather Black are omitted from my collection. New Balance is durable, affordable, and came in a multitude of colors and styles. I often receive compliments on the Chocolate pair that I have. It is a simple, but stylish sneaker that happens to be a great color. As I see it your feet deserves to walk and run in the quality made sneakers. New Balance receives 4 blinks.

No comments: