Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Alfred Sung Prominent in Perfumes


AHSI.....Burberry Cologne by Alfred Sung is one of the best products on the market. It smells great, there is a wide selection to choose from and it makes a wonderful gift for men and women of all ages. The scent is not too strong and it is very pleasant. Sung colognes are unlike familiar scent of your parents' strong perfumes, Burberry is a wonderful alternative.
AHSI gives Burberry Cologne 4.5 eyeballs.


ASSI.... I wanted a new fragrance. I wore Este Lauder's Beautiful for over ten years, it was a fragrance that complemented me, and recognizable by family and friends who associated the scent with me. I switched to Alfred Sung's Shi after a coworker who entered the room wearing a perfume that was pleasantly clean and fresh. Shi is now my fragrance of choice until another arouse my senses and works with my body chemistry. As I see it Shi is a 4.5 blink fragrance.

No comments: