Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bar Soap VS Body Wash

ASSI – I prefer body wash over a bar of soap for a number of reasons. The soap stays in the wash cloth eliminating the need to pick up dropped soap. Body wash produces less soap scum. A quarter size squeeze of body wash is enough to do the job. Plus it is much smoother against my skin, soap clings to my skin unlike body wash that rinses off, and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Dial and Dove are two soaps that leave my skin feeling slimy and towel lint sticks to my skin, which produces lint balls when I put on lotion. I like that a bar of soap produces a lot of lather, the down side is soap scum, but my rationale for that is lather reaches areas I am unable to reach. Dislike that body wash is unable to produce lather like a bar of soap. As I see it a bar of soap is less expensive than body wash, but the body wash will last longer, and is more convenient to store. It can sit up right or hang off the shower head or shower curtain rod. A bar of soap requires a soap dish of some sort otherwise it’s a slippery hassle when placing on the side of the tub.

AHSI.......When it comes to keeping the body clean, I prefer a bar of soap over using body wash. I feel that when I use body wash, a slimy film is left on my body. The bar of soap that I prefer is Irish Spring. It has a strong smell that last with you longer than most soaps and body washes. You can smell the pleasant scent in the shower that helps you start your day. There is never a film feeling left of your body. They have more than four different kinds to choose from and they also have a body wash. I would recommend trying the Icy Blast, MicroClean and the Sports bar. I give Irish Spring Soap 4 eyeballs.

No comments: