Total Pageviews

Monday, January 28, 2008

Turbo Tax Is A Great Alternative For Doing Your Taxes

AHSI....Turbo Tax is a great alternative when completing your own taxes. I was first introduced to Turbo Tax in 2004. Before I started using Turbo Tax, I would always do my own taxes using the traditional method, and filing 1040EZ. I always owed and was uncomfortable paying someone to do my taxes because they were unable to guarantee a refund. I rather send the money owed to the IRS instead of paying an accountant and the IRS. After I started using the Turbo Tax software, I immediately saw results. Instead of owing the IRS, I have received a refund checks for the last couple of years. During conversations with accountants and different tax consultants, I learned that majority of them use turbo tax or an alternative tax software. AHSI gives this product 4.5 eyeballs. This information helps you get your biggest tax refund – Guaranteed
Turbo Tax Deluxe maximizes deductions for mortgage interest, donations, education and quickly searches for more than 350 tax deductions. It gives you accurate values for your charitable donations. Last year, the average Turbo Tax Federal tax refund was $2,257.

No comments: