Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Neutrogena Visible Pore Revealer

ASSI - In my efforts to find a facial cleanser easily accessible I tried Loreal prior to trying Neutrogena Visibly Even. I was pleased with Loreal but was unable to find the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer in stock at the same time. Therefore, I tried Ambi, but was forced to switch back to Neutrogena due to bleaching ingredients in Ambi turned my facial hair and hair line blonde. I am generally pleased with Visibly Even, but not overwhelmed with how my skin looks and feels after using the product. I also purchased the Skin polishing enzyme treatment as a booster, but to no avail. My tone is still visibly uneven; however, I like the exfoliates in the foaming cleanser it is gentle on my skin. My pores were more visibly noticeable than an even tone. I continue to use the products because I have yet to find a facial cleanser that I can purchase at the local drug store, grocery store, Walmart or Target. Thus far the best facial cleanser I have experienced are purchased at the department stores. However, I will continue my quest to find an affordable over the counter facial cleanser. As I see it Neutrogena Visibly Even is a product with a great name that is packaged well, and may do what it claims, but how long does it take for results. Longer than six months? Neutrogena Visibly Even receives 3 blinks.

No comments: