Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hooters for Wings

ASSI - I had the displeasure of dining at Hooters. I was under the impression that Hooters serve really good large wings; much to the contratry, the wings were the same size as the wings that I purchase from my local Whole Foods Market minus the special sauce and badder. We were there on what appeared to be a slow day the waitress were standing around hoping customers would come through the door. Our waitress who I will refrain from naming was new. She was a week into working as a Hooter girl still learning how to turn those orange short shorts and tight tank top into lucrative tips for a moment I thought she came with the meal. After serving us she sat down and started conversing with us. We were somewhat interested in her life experiences. We learned more than we needed to know like: she is from Upper Marlboro, MD, attended Vermont University last fall, majored in International studies, and is an aspiring entrepreneur. However, ten minutes into the conversation, I made it known that we were good and wanted to enjoy each others company. She politely excused herself and rejoined the other standing waitress. Our drink order consisted of a Margarita and Strawberry Daiquiri that were so weak meaning limited alcohol that we ordered a shot of Patron. I could not believe Hooters charged us for Blue Cheese. As I see it Hooters was a waist of our time, energy, and money there was nothing special about the wings, the service or atmosphere it was okay, and as far as I am concerned Hooters receives 2.5 blinks.

No comments: