Total Pageviews

Friday, May 30, 2008

Sex In The City : The Movie

ASSI - I was pleasantly surprised that I liked Sex in the City the Movie. I did not watch the series and had not planned to go see the movie; however, I laughed, cried, sheered, and sneered during this film. The script was well written and if you are like me and had never seen or seen an episode here and there you can watch this film and feel like you were a part of the Sex in the City phenomenon. The cast did an excellent job portraying characters they played for years actually came full circle with their lives. The fashion was top of the line couture that most viewers are unable to afford but surely was able to admire. Love is the main ingredient of the movie how to stay in love, how to forgive in the name of love, how to conquer love and how to love yourself while loving someone else. There was realism through-out the film it demonstrated how most women get caught up in the ceremony: the dress, the guess, the food, the cake, the rehearsal dinner, the bridal party and forget that marriage is about the two individuals who decided that marriage is the next step in their relationship. Some men want to love and be with the woman minus the celebration, especially if it becomes bigger than the I Do! AS I see it Sex in the City is an entertaining eye opening movie that may cause you to reflect on a past or present relationship but most of all you will have a good time at the movies. I give Sex in the City 4 blinks.

No comments: