Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Intoxicating Mattress

ASSI - The Tempur Pedic mattress is as advertise it conforms to and supports your entire, and relieves the pressure that often causes stiffness, poor sleep, and pain. It is the best sleep that I have experienced in years. However, some would argue that the Latex mattress and/or sleep comfort mattresses are better than the Tempur Pedic mattress. I have simply tested the latex mattress and sleep comfort meaning I laid on the showroom models, but I have had the pleasure of sleeping on the Tempur Pedic mattress and find it the most intoxicating sleep that I have ever experienced. I have attempted to watch television in bed but have been unsuccessful. As soon as I lay down in the bed and get comfortable I immediately fall asleep. We purchased the Rhapsody mattress and according to HealthyBack web site: A masterful composition of technology and comfort, The RhapsodyBed by Tempur-Pedic also features our new TEMPUR-HD™ as the Comfort Layer along with an extra-thick TEMPUR® material Support Layer and our dual AirFlow System™ Base Layer. The removable, washable cover features micro-fiber suede sides and a stretchable TEMPUR-Tex™ top - a three layer textile woven from fine polyester filaments to keep the sleeper cool, dry and comfortable. The RhapsodyBed by Tempur-Pedic works in perfect harmony with our matching platform foundation or our adjustable bed base. As i see it the Rhapsody Tempur Pedic mattress is the best money that we have spent for a great night of sleep, and I give it 4.5 blinks.

No comments: