Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lil Wayne's The Carter III Claims the Top Spot on The Billboard Chart

AHSI...... Lil Wayne sold approximately one million copies in the first week of his album being released. I was disappointed by all of the talk about Lil Wayne being the best rapper alive because when I finally listened to it, Wheezy F did not make a classic album. The best song on the album to me is Mr. Carter featuring Jay-Z. Milli and Lollipop are getting the radio spins but overall, I like the music the Mr. Carter was putting out on the mix Cd's in comparison to the album. Hova shows Wayne how to do it and how he has done it since 1996. For all you Lil Wayne fans, you will have to be honest with yourself and admit that he is not the best MC in the game. I give The Carter Three 3 eyeball.


No comments: