Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Secret is Out

ASSI - Victoria's Secret panties feel like silk, look better, and feel better than they fit. I was out shopping with my daughter who ventured into Victoria's Secret and asked me to fill these panties that are soft, seamless, and has spandex/nylon but are the most uncomfortable panties that I have worn. I generally purchase my undies from Marshall's primarily because the price is right and the offer quite bra and pantie sets. One of my biggest complaints with Hipphugger pantie is the crouch fabric it holds moisture that is an uncomfortable feeling and made me feel like, I might develop an infection. The crouch is cotton less and feels more like velvet that does not breath. I picked my seat more with these panties more than any other. My problem with Victoria's Secret is the undies are over priced and must be hand washed to preserve them otherwise they fall apart after washing. After spending $60.00 for undies, I am done with the fancy panties that feel and look good. As I see it I would have been better of sticking to my usual Marshall's purchases that last for years and I can put them in the wash. $60.00 at Marshall's would have purchased a weeks worth of panties and bras. I give Body By Victoria's Secret undies 1.5 blinks.

No comments: