Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baby Swing Upgraded!

ASSI - When my baby enjoyed the pleasures of a swing, I had to crank the handle for it to swing back and forth, place a pillow on the inside of the seat to support her from slumping over, and I remember having to assist with an occasional push to keep the rocking momentum going. If you are unfamiliar with the modern swings then Fisher Price Nature's Touch Cradle Swing pictured to the right is a top of the line swing. I was impressed with the design, it has a built in mobile, battery operated with remote control, ergo dynamic cradle seat that not only swings back and forth it also swings side to side, it is plush, and accessories are included. Our friends say that it is one of the most sought after swings on the market and they are extremely pleased, but more importantly the baby enjoys his time in the swing. I am unsure of the cost, but as I see it from the looks alone it is worth looking into. If you are looking to purchase an ideal baby gift the Fisher Price cradle swing seems a perfect gift for parents and baby.

No comments: