Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cheescake Junior Style


ASSI - While visiting New York City, I had a craving for something chocolate, sweet, moist, and delicious, so I ask the hotel manager where could I indulge my desire? Without hesitation he answered, "Juniors." All I could think of while walking to Juniors was "I hope it's worth it." When I arrived at Juniors there were three friendly staffers behind the counter. All of the cheesecakes on display looked appetizing and I did not want to ponder such an important decision. I asked the employees their favorites and they each responded with, "Devil's Food Cheesecake," so I had to try it. It was everything my palate was hungry for and more. I consumed a slice over the course of an entire day. Although I thought it was rather outrageous for Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, to request contestants competing for his MTV Making the Band, to walk to Brooklyn for cheesecake. I do understand why someone who prefers Junior's cheesecake would send for one. As I See It you must give Junior's Cheesecake a try, and the "Devil's Food Cheesecake" receives 4.5 blinks. Have you tried one of Junior's cheesecakes? Share your experience with us. Post your comment below.

No comments: