Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blige is Growing Without Pains

AHSI......MJB is back with another great album. From start to finish Ms. Blige gives you the fast paced dance grooves and the beautiful love ballads that we have all come to love. You can still feel the soul deep within her music but now it appears as if Mary is at peace with herself. The songs that I like are the duet with Ludacris and the ballad with Usher. Growing Pains also has its share of "Woman Power" songs, and help the men listen and understand what you need to do to keep your woman happy. This is a great gift for the special someone in your life. AHSI gives Growing Pains 4 eyeballs and I expect Mary to be nominated for a lot of awards in the near future.

ASSI - With no more drama in Mary's life many speculated the direction her music would take. Fans came to depended on the sorrows that plaque her life. Through the pain she delivered therapeutic hits with songs from My Life, What's the 411, and Share my World albums. Mary showed everyone that she is a talented artist who is capable of breaking through with feel good upbeat music relative to her life. I still listen to the Breakthrough album, Can't Hide From Love, MJB Da MVP, One, Ain't Really Love are a few of my favorites, and when I heard Just Fine for the first time. I thought, "what is Mary doing, a new album so soon, will she surpass the Breakthrough," to me, it was an exceptional album. However, Growing Pains will definitely grow on you, when I first began to listen the music was upbeat and then mellowed out around track ten, and track twelve What Love Is caught my attention. On Work That I was up working what I have, then I took a Grown Woman break during the duet with Luda, and was back up for my theme song feeling like a woman, given my amen to "Feel Like a Woman track four. Mary also teams up with Usher on Shake Down, a track that feels like it should be remixed, one or two rappers need to put their spin on this track. Brooklyn can spit a verse. I really like the positive energy of Growing Pains even the put you in your place relationship songs are positive. Talk to Me demonstrates that there is a time in your life when you must pump your brakes and stand for what's most important in any relationship, you. Mary has grown in all aspects of her life. As I see it take a moment with a glass of wine or your favorite beverage turn down the lights, and turn on Growing Pains for an enjoyable musical evening. ASSI gives Growing Pains 4 blinks.

No comments: