Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chimney Rock's Cabernet Sauvignon

ASSI - I want to be a connoisseur of Red Wine only but I am still acquiring the taste for it. Most of it is tolerable and some of it taste like vinegar, but overall if I can loose my taste for alcohol and just drink Red Wine that will be most ideal for me. I had the pleasure of receiving a bottle of Chimney Rock, Cabernet Sauvignon that I actually opened this weekend. It is extremely dark, much thicker than the fake-me-out box wines, much better quality no lingering taste, the flavor is subtle, but enjoyable. I will do more analyst of this and update this post when a sniff, swirl, and leg test is done. As I see it Chimney Rock's Cabernet Sauvignon is a great tasting Red Wine that offers a lot of flavor.

No comments: