Total Pageviews

Monday, December 15, 2008

Beyonce AKA Sasha Fierce

AHSI.....Beyonce has done it again. She released two songs and videos that I will label as (Women Anthems) "If I were a boy" and "All my single ladies". With the release of these projects from her new lp Sasha Fierce. Most women from old to young love this beautiful woman and it seems as if they relate to her split personality. I am impressed with her soft side on disc 1, showcasing her slow songs while on disc 2, she shows us her street/wild side, showing off her rap skills on Diva. I give Beyonce's new album 3.5 eyeballs and I think that it would make a great gift for the Christmas office party or any Beyonce fan.


ASSI - Mathew Knowles is marketing wiz when it comes to ensuring his daughters, especially Beyonce has the record sells to garner her a Platinum artist. Beyonce released a double CD introducing the world to her alter ego Sasha Fierce with 5 up-beat/high tempo dance songs and 5 ballads that are performed by Beyonce qualifying "I Am" as double album, which will help her to achieve platinum record sales faster. I read, in Essence Magazine that Beyonce is hoping that she can achieve Iconic statuse with this album...I don't think so, it is a poor effort for someone as talented at Beyonce who is known for writing good material; however, none of the ten songs are good but will do well because of her popularity and marketing. According to the rumor mill, Jay-Z and B are starting their record label; therefore, I am unsure if the double album was released by their label or Columbia Records. Regardless I am sure Mathew Knowles is the master mind behind the marketing strategies for this project. As I see it save your money, you are better off down loading for free, making a copy from a die hard Beyonce fan who purchased the album on the day it was released, or listening to the songs on the radio. I give "I Am" two blinks.

No comments: