Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hot H2O In An Instant


ASSI - My day starts with a warm glass of water with a half of a fresh squeezed lemon. Heating the water became an issue: the microwave was convenient but the elegromagnatic raves was too much; boiling the water on the stove was a good option but without a tea kettle, it took more time, some mornings were missed, and I might have scrotched the pot once or twice. While at work, I used an electric tea kettle to warm water, and within seconds the water was boiling and from that moment on I researched electric tea kettles. After an exhaustive search, I settled on the exact same Aroma Tea Kettle at the job, it was the best available. The Aroma 1.5L X-Press Stainless Steel Water has proven to be a very wise purchase that offers the following features:

Tea, instant coffee, hot chocolate, noodles and more are easily made almost anywhere with this electric kettle; 1.5-liter capacity
Easy cordless pouring with the patented Strix electric connector, safe-grip handle and no-drip spout; ergonomically designed lid for easy opening
Automatic shutoff after boiling and boil-dry protection; on/off indicator lights; easy-to-read water level indicator
Elegant brushed stainless steel finish; wipe down exterior with damp cloth; interior wipes/boils clean; easy-to-clean removable decalcification filter
Cord storage in base provides hidden storage and adjustable cord length

As I see it, if you're looking for an alternative to warming water other than the microwave, boiling water on top of the stove using a pot, or whisteling tea pot give the Aroma electric tea kettle a try. Warm water in an instant is what I love about the Aroma Tea Kettle, I fill the pot with one liter of water, put it on the base and turn it on, and by the time I finished packing my lunch the water is hot, sometimes it is actually too hot to drink, but by the time I make it to work it is just right.

No comments: