Total Pageviews

Monday, December 15, 2008

Purify Your Water


ASSI - The cost of bottled water is steadily increasing and there are reports that claim the water is straight from the tap; therefore, why are we spending a small fortune for something that we pay for monthly? I simply decided that I was no longer going to purchase any bottled water, so I invested in a Brita Aquaview Water Filtration for our faucet. According to Brita the filtration system, removes 99.99% of microbial cysts, guarantees to make your water taste better, has a LED filter change indicator and battery life light, filter life up to 100 gallons, you can actually see the particles that are removed from your tap water, and it is easy to assemble believe me if I can do you can do it. I like that it can switch between filtered and unfiltered water with three settings: Brita, Tap, and Spray. To me the water actually does taste better, we have two water pitchers in the fridge one has slice lemons, and the other is for guest who prefer their water plain. My only complaint is the washer that came with the kit had to be replaced. We had to move out our place for renovations, the contractor removed the filtration system, and somehow striped the washer preventing us from connecting it back to the faucet. While the filtration system was inoperable, I boiled water, but the other half couldn't help but purchase bottled water. He is conditioned to think that bottle water is better than boiled water, in spite of the claims made against Dasani, Poland, and Deer Park that their water is tap and not spring water. As I see it bottled water isn't worth the plastic that it comes, I really think it is in our best interested to research the right filtration system for you and your family, and purchase an aluminum water bottle that you can refill at home, and help save our planet. I give the Brita Aquaview Water Filtration System 4 blinks.

No comments: