Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lindor Truffles A Smooth Sensation

ASSI – Lindt makes good chocolate, but I’m partial to the Dark Chocolate with its smooth filling due to the nutritional benefits of dark chocolate. Smooth is the operative word to describe the consistency of the chocolate. I like the blend of both the outer and inner filling of the Lindor Truffles. Regardless if you bite into the round sensational chocolate ball or if you savor the taste by twirling it around in your mouth it is simply one of the best chocolates that I have had the pleasure of experiencing. I must maintain self control when consuming the truffles because I can eat an entire 12 piece bag. According to Lindt & Sprungli the makers of Lindor Truffles, they are master chocolatiers, and have offered passion and meticulous craftsmanship to create the finest chocolate, since 1845. Each bag also contains the following inscription: Our dedication and appreciation of chocolate was enhanced when the Swiss Master Chocolatier Rodolphe Lindt invented the first melting chocolate with the creation of the conching machine.

I echo the sentiments of the maker’s description of their chocolate that is: inspired by our secret recipe, our master chocolatiers have created a chocolate masterpiece: Lindor Truffles. This delicious Lindt Chocolate shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth filling. Once you break its shell, the filling will start to melt and so will you. As I see it, when you have a chocolate craving give Lindt’s Lindor Truffles a try, and I promise you it will difficult to try just one without wanting to devour an entire bag. I give Lindor Truffles 4 blinks.

No comments: