Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dine In Only Wings

ASSI - We drove past our exit while driving west on Interstate 84. We were beyond hunger by the time we learned an alternative route home. We stumbled upon a family eatery and sports bar off of the highway, take-out was unavailable for wings that were $6.00 for twelve, and a variety of flavors from Garlic to Honey Mustard. Although I am no finger licker, I wanted to lick my fingers after eating the wings, and the wings were so good that I placed another order prior to leaving. Just so that I could take some home with me.

The Grill also offered $8.00 three course entrees that was too much food to consume in one serving. You have a choice of soup or salad, we ordered salad, Sunset Chicken Parmesan with fettuccine pasta, and apple pie for dessert. For a sports bar the restaurant was a nice surprise, and as I see it, if you are in Matamoras, PA be sure to stop into The Grill located at 1012 Pennsylvania Avenue. Sarah provided great service and we both ate a hot meal for under $25.00. I give The Grill 4.5 blinks.

No comments: