Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Have a Blast with The Wii

ASSI - I had a blast today while testing the Wii. I managed to play around of tennis, bowling, and boxing. I was literally tired from boxing, I struggled a little with tennis until I was able to handle my hand movement, and was good with bowling. I really liked creating my character who I named Coco Brown. The Wii is capable of producing characters who resemble you or you can create a far out bizarre looking alter ego. I had so much fun playing with the Wii that I must have one, but due to the demand my desire to have one soon will have to wait. I actually broke a sweat while boxing, and had to take a water break from all the hard work. The down side to the Wii is all of the accessories that must be purchased in order to have optimum enjoyment. The console comes with one Wii remote that operates as a handheld pointing device, Nunchuck controller, five standard sport games, and system accessories. However, you can purchase an assortment of accessories from Dance Dance Revolution to Wii fitness. The Wii is so popular that over 17 plus billion have been sold since December 2007. The product was introduced to the world in 2001, and since then has become the number one selling electronic game available. As I see it if you are one of the billions who have a Wii you know exactly what I am talking about, if you are like me you are hoping to purchase one soon, and if you have yet to experience the Wii what are you waiting on? I give the Wii 4 blinks based on my brief moment of use.

No comments: