Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 13, 2008

What is your toothbrush present

ASSI - I like the feel of my teeth after brushed with an electric toothbrush; however, the toothbrush feels better when brushing my tongue. The vibration circular or back and forth does a great job of removing plaque and the food stuck between teeth. I find that when I use a traditional toothbrush I brush much longer than I normally do when using my electric toothbrush. The disadvantage of an electric toothbrush is leaving it uncharged. Have you used an uncharged electric toothbrush before manually? Felt like I was brushing my teeth with a paint brush, not that I have brushed my teeth with one, but imagine the bristles flapping back and forth against your teeth. The choice of toothpaste is also important, I prefer the all natural toothpaste. I have a battery operated electric toothbrush for traveling. It is also a great product for children who love to push buttons, watch movement, and feel the vibrations on their teeth. As I see it if you are without an electric toothbrush treat your teeth to a cleaning that will have them dancing.

No comments: